Success search engine

Monday, January 4, 2010

Clarify yourself


Do you know how you truly feel about certain things going in your life? Do you know know if there are things going on in your life right now, that do not coincide with your values? Do you know if you are on the right path? Are you spending your time the way you want to? Life is so hectic, when was the last time you sat down and asked yourself some serious questions and answered honestly?Lots of times people just get off track. They lose sight of what their goals are because they get wrapped up in life. Which is so easy to do!

I recommend writing a question journal everyday. This journal is different, anytime you have a question, ask it. Try to ask questions that are challenging. Ask questions like: why I do not like my job, why do I feel bad physically, why I am upset, why I am not using all of my power as a person, why I am not using all the gifts I have been blessed with etc. Also, ask more specific questions like: why did I behave that way towards that person, or why did what that person said hurt my feelings. Whenever you ask a question, continue the line of questioning till you find out the real answer. Most importantly, answer honestly. I equate this to psycho-analyzing yourself. The best part about this is, you do not have to worry about what anyone thinks when you answer honestly!

No comments:

Post a Comment